The Purdue University Main Campus students usually use this calculator in order to estimate the outcome of this semester’s grades on your overall college average.
So, to calculate your cumulative average, a student needs to enter in their current GPA and credit hours from the previous semesters. Then, after this they add the current semester’s grade points and credits.
This calculator is free to use and is meant to help students raise their GPA. In fact, students across Middle schools, high schools, colleges and universities all use it every day.
The GPA is calculated using the under mentioned formula:
Total Grade Points EarnedTotal Credit Hours= Grade Point Average
- First, one needs to add up the number of hours of A+, A, A-, B+, B, B-, C+, C, C-, D+, D, D- and F that they have earned.
- Then, place totals in the appropriate boxes given in the calculator field.
- The Grades of P, N and I are not used for the purpose of calculation.
- Also, the Grades of WF are not included in the GPA calculation either.
- If a course has been repeated by a student, use only the second enrolment information in the calculation.
- Click on the submit button and the calculator will calculate the values for you.